Student Parliament of the University of Kragujevac was established in November 2006 in accordance with the new Law on Higher Education and the Statute of the University of Kragujevac. The Parliament consists of 36 members, three from each Faculty of the University of Kragujevac. It is constituted every year in the month of April, after conducting elections at all Faculties within the University.
Representatives of the Faculty of the University Student Parliament:
- Faculty of Agronomy in Cacak – Stefan Krsmanovic
- Faculty of Economics in Kragujevac – Ognjen Obradovic
- Faculty of Engineering in Kragujevac – Nikola Kostic
- Faculty of Mechanical and Civil Engineering - Stefan Stefanovic
- Faculty of Medical Sciences – Branislav Petrovic
- Faculty of Education in Jagodina – Ilija Petrovic
- Faculty of Law in Kragujevac – Jovana Miloradovic
- Faculty of Science in Kragujevac – Nevena Paunovic
- Faculty of Technical Sciences in Cacak - Sandra Miljakovic
- Teacher's Training Faculty in Uzice – Marijana Selakovic
- Faculty of Philology and Arts in Kragujevac – Tanja Simic
- Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjacka Banja – Boris Ajdukovic
President of the Student Parliament at the University of Kragujevac is Djordje Petrovic, master student of the Faculty of Science in Kragujevac. Vice Presidents are Boris Ajdukovic, student of the Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjacka Banja and Aleksandar Kosanin student of the Faculty of Mechanical and Civil Engineering.
Parliament has eight departments which are in accordance with departments of SKONUS (Student Conference of the University of Serbia) and they are:
- Department for Science
- Department for International Cooperation
- Department for Higher Education Reform
- Department for Student Standards
- Department for Combating Corruption
- Department for Relations with Industry
- Department for Sport
- Department for Environment
Student Parliament proposes a Student Vice-Rector to Rector of the University. Student Vice-Rector of Student Parliament is Ilija Ivic, a fourth year student of the Faculty of Law.
Student Parliament delegates representatives to the Council and the Senate of the University of Kragujevac, i.e. six members of the Senate and three members of the Parliament.
Members of the University Council, considering students are:
Djordje Petrovic, Faculty of Science
Nikola Kostic, Faculty of Engineering in Kragujevac
Branislav Petrovic, Faculty of Medical Sciences
Student Parliament proposes three members of the board of the Student Center (SC) in Kragujevac, one member of the board of Student Cultural Center (SKC), two members of the board of the Commission for University Scholarships, two members of the secondary disciplinary Commission etc.
Student Parliament of the University of Kragujevac cooperates with all organizations, associations and institutions that are members of the University or are closely related to the University, such as:
- Health supporting institutions
- University Sports Federation
- Student Center
- Student Cultural Center
- Career Development Center and other