International Projects Office is the constituent part of the Department of International Cooperation.
The main objective of the Office is to contribute to continuous enhancement of the quality of education and scientific research of the University of Kragujevac through international cooperation and implementation of international projects.
- providing regular information about the open calls for project applications to the University professors, assistants and researchers,
- organizing Info days dedicated to the open calls and current possibilities for applying for funds within Erasmus +, HORIZON 2020 and other international funding instruments,
- organizing workshops dedicated to project applications writing and submission, finding partner institutions for project consortium at the national and international level,
- providing assistance to the applicants within academic community; work with project teams in formulating ideas in accordance with strategic objectives of the grant programmes; monitoring calls requirements, programme rules and procedures,
- project management and implementation of the project activities realized at the University level,
- monitoring of the activities of all international projects at the University level,
- providing administrative and technical assistance in the implementation of the University projects,
- establishing and developing cooperation with institutions worldwide, international university networks and associations.
International Projects Office cooperates with all interested professors, researchers, associates and students of the University of Kragujevac.
International Projects Office of the University of Kragujevac
Address: Jovana Cvijica bb 34000 Kragujevac, Serbia
Phone/fax: +381 (0)34 370171 lokal 124