University Center for Career Development and Student Counselling was formed as an organizational unit of the University of Kragujevac in 2007 thanks to the initiative of the Foundation of Prince Alexander for Culture and Education, supported by the University of Kragujevac.
The Center was established with the aim of helping students to prepare students to enter the job market after graduation, to connect them with the business community and to provide them with support in the acquisition of knowledge and skills that are now necessary in the labor market.
The work of the Center is focused on developing student services through various programs that provide support to students and graduates of the University of Kragujevac in career development and helps them to present themselves in the business world.
Our goals are:
- Establishment of a system of support for students and graduates of the University of Kragujevac in the development of knowledge and skills relevant to employment or further education in the country or abroad (providing counselling services to students, organizing lectures and workshops in the field of career information and counselling);
- Inform students and graduates of the University about opportunities for additional education, scholarships for training at home and abroad and open competitions for practice and / or work;
- Increase the number of students who have gained relevant work experience during their studies or after graduation and increase the percentage of students who used some of the student mobility programs;
- Providing support to students and graduates of the University of Kragujevac to adequately present themselves as future professionals in different fields of work, academic and business community and the promotion of Kragujevac University as a leading institution of higher education in the region;
- Strengthening and improving cooperation with all the faculties and academic staff, and strengthening of the integrative role of the University of Kragujevac;
- Strengthening and improving cooperation with employers in the form of organizing programs, student, professional practices and trainings, as well as organizing presentations of companies and their business policies in the selection of personnel;
- Establishing a network of partners of the Centre in all faculties in order to adequately provide services to all students of the University;
- Continuous improvement of the Centre through the development of new programs and services and constant educating of its employees.
Members of the Center for Career Development and Student Counselling are students and graduates of the University of Kragujevac, as well as employers and other representatives of the business and academic communities.
It is important to note that all services of the Centre are free of charge, both for students and graduates of the University of Kragujevac, academic staff of the University of Kragujevac, and employers as well.
+381 (0)34 300425
+381 (0)34 370168
Jovana Cvijica b.b. 34000 Kragujevac, Serbia
Rectorate Building, 2nd Floor
opening hours: every working day from 08:00 to 16:00